Monday, June 11, 2007

Create your own conspiracy theory!



It's kind of like playing Mad Libs. Here's mine, complete with horrible grammatical errors (I kind of think they add to it).

"What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand evolution you need to realize that everything is controlled by a clog dancers made up of Icelandic people with help from Girl Scouts.The conspiracy first started during the war of 1812 in Daleville. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Cat stevens' changing his name.
Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by opening a new container when there's still some in the old container.
They want to rolling a drunk Ann Coulter and imprison resisters in Hell using rik shaws.
In order to prepare for this, we all must pooping. Since the media is controlled by Manfred Mann we should get our information from George Bush."

Ha ha, I am so funny. This is pretty much a Mad lib generator (even though they're not "mad"...they're "CRAZY"!!). It's kind of fun, even if you're like me and can't remember what a transitive verb is. Here's an example of me being oh so clever.

"Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,
I lay awake all renaissance thinking of you, your funky smile, and our tryst in the valley. Lustfully, I recall our meeting, how my heart plummeted with arrogance when I first saw you. How fruity you looked in that red suspenders and those two tangy bonnets on your nostrils!
I cherished every moment we were together and was stanky when our date came to a close. I can't say how zestfully I regret spilling pee on your taint; you were nausea about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're nausea.
You're jewy most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of radiator fluid, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as women. Your lips are like succulent snails. Your hair is puce like a koala on a summer's day. Your butts are two enormous octagons of pain.
I can't wait to hiss with you again. Write soon.
Arrogantly,
Your Friend"

"Your butts are two enormous octagons of pain"..hee hee!

No comments: