Monday, June 11, 2007

It always was fun to use dirty words while playing Mad Libs


The Person Who Did Stuff To Me
As I was meandering crazily down the skating rink one fine summer's eon, the most obnoxious, ballsy c thomas howell fatly fucked me, stopping me in my tracks. "Look here," I said, oozing my elbow at him jauntily, "That was terribly gross of you. I demand an apology."
The c thomas howell banged at me poopily and fucked me again, this time with both knuckles.
"Excuse me!" I said, this time more expertly. "Desist at once, or I shall be forced to screw you. You're a very gay c thomas howell, I must say."
"I can't stop," the c thomas howell said accidentally. "You see, my mother was a fluffer, my father was chunky, and the trauma was just too much. I'm sticky as a manatee, I'm obscene to say."
At hearing his slimy story, I felt for him. But I balled the dark douchebag anyway and moved on

No comments: