Saturday, June 9, 2007

Photographic proof that I went somewhere!















































































Note: I am wearing an Izod shirt Jason's brother left in our car because I spilled my drink all over my own shirt. Ten seconds after putting it on, I preceded to spill a drink on that shirt as well.
All in all, quite a nice evening. I was good and didn't drink any beer (rum and Coke Zero..I was going to type "yum", but right now "yum" is just about the last comment I'd put on that combo). Saw some folks I hadn't seen in a while, talked a lot of shit (I tend to do that when I'm drunk..actually, pretty much when I'm sober, too), smoked way too many cigarettes..the usual. After a night like this, I'm always left with the sneaking suspicion that something or other I said during the evening probably pissed someone off, and of course this evening was no exception. But since I don't get out as much as I used to, the feeling of making a total ass out of myself comes upon me a lot less, thus I find I don't really care as much about it as I used to (wow, what a long explanation for something no one but me cares about). River stayed at my mom's all night and was shockingly good...and she didn't bring him back til 11:00! And he wanted to take a nap pretty much as soon as he got here! Also I managed to not twist my ankle, fall down, or completely black out parts of the evening (always a good sign).
So...yeah. That'll probably have to last me for the next three or four months.
Note number two: I can't figure out why there's such a ginormous space at the end of this post, and frankly, I don't really feel like trying to fix it.




































































































1 comment:

Puglet said...

Ok..when I was camping and got very drunk Sunday night, I explained my six degrees of seperation theory involving his gay ex finace. Except I said it was one degree of seperation involving her vagina, and that the family tree went straight up.


Top that one ;)