Saturday, June 23, 2007

It always seems like such a good idea at the time





This slightly dazed and insane look is the result of being alone and drinking. All I had was a six pack of beer, but that's all it took for me to write the woe-is-me blog under this one...the one in which I hate my life, etc. You can read, so, yeah, there it is...slightly embarrassing now, considering that when Jason got home like an hour later, I was mad for about five minutes and then pretty much just gabbed away about absolutely nothing in the happiest manner imaginable.

Am I bi-polar? No, just bored, frustrated, and lacking in anything better to then post retarded blogs about how life sucks when you're drunk and at home alone. So...in summation, I'll say this: I'm fine, everything else is fine, there are annoyances in my life but they're not that big a deal, and I promise to try to keep the drunken blogging to a minimum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so..does this mean i CAN'T kick anyone in the nuts?

Spoilsport.

K.D. said...

I'm sure there's someone out there who's nuts you can kick...you know, shop around, wait for the right opportunity, that sort of thing...Just not any of the nuts located in my house, okay?