Thursday, February 25, 2010

Apparently, I'm very amiable

Last night while attempting to get to sleep, I had a lot of random thoughts going through my head, thoughts that at the time I thought were worth blogging about. Of course I have now completely forgotten my amazing night time revelations. However, I decided to log on and check out the multitude of comments my last entry garnered. "Finally," I thought, "I have found an audience who appreciates my subtle wit and refined taste." Unfortunately, that was not the case. A lot of the comments are more confusing than anything, and I deleted quite a few before I gave up and started finding them charming in a spammy/bad English/obviously on the wrong site kind of way. Anyway, direct your attention to the entry proceeding this one and you'll see what I mean. In answer to a few comments: Not interested, really unsure of what you're saying, and thanks (I think). That about covers it.

3 comments:

K.D. said...

well, that sounds freaking fabulouso! I am a fan of large capital projects and limiting detrimental effects, so it's a win/win all the way around.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

betru2u said...

Mhahahaha...that's kinda frightening, actually.