Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I having become Crazy Cooking Lady


Because my idea of cooking used to be putting salt, pepper, and garlic powder on my Totino's Party Pizzas before I stuck them in the oven, the fact that I am actually cooking meals is pretty phenomenal.  So I thought I'd share the recipes I've blatantly stolen.  All of them are bad for you, although some are obviously going to cause a coronary before others.

Beef and noodles--I use Amish noodles instead of frozen ones (man, can those Amish ever make a noodle) and I put half the marjoram, because I think it's too much.  Also, I usually double this recipe and we eat on it for days like grazing cows.

Lasagna--This is completely basic, easy and freaking yummers.  I use sausage because the doctors have put me on a high pork diet.

Spaghetti and meatballs--I leave out a lot in this recipe because I don't ever have fresh herbs.

Farmers pork chops--These started my cooking frenzy...they are so good..they almost make me cry.

Gooey butter cakes--These will kill you.  

Mashed potato bake--If you're not dead already from the butter cakes and pork chops, this should do it.

MOP burgers--I really don't like Rachael Ray, but I made these the other night and they were the shit.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance
(stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

Here is my website cardshare server cccam