Wednesday, April 23, 2008

update on nothing

I added a link to VerveEarth because...well, they asked me to and I'm bored and no one sends me messages and la dee dah dah dah. Anyway, we will be getting back on line in a month or so..this is a definite thing, as we're getting some cash to pay off bills (not the government checks they're sending out...some other money...we're using the government's money to buy fancy hats and roller skates...our way of contributing to the economy). So..I'm sure this new link will bring huge amounts of traffic to my little blog (har de har har) and I just wanted to let my waiting public know that they needn't fret; soon I'll be back doing this semi-regularly, adding links to stupid things and rockin' it like only I can. Ha.


New link madness!!!!! For some reason they've been talking about this guy in the past tense on Sirius, so I had to look him up to see if he was dead or something. Apparently he's not, but the fact that he's 52 is enough to be disturbing on its own..

No comments: