Monday, June 18, 2007

I need to go to bed


Unfortunately, my family's not all that subversive, so I really can't think of any relative who's FBI file would either be interesting or even exisit. But maybe you're luckier than I am.
Thanks to Kevin Smith for sending me the bulletin which led me to his blog which led me to this picture which is an add for some cult movie dealy he's hosting in LA which I can't go to because I am 1.)lame and 2.)not in LA. I am also possibly lame for having Kevin Smith as a myspace friend, but damnit, he writes funny blogs and I like his movies (didn't see "Jersey Girl"...no, I'm not that lame).







2 comments:

Anonimo said...

That is the BEST cult classic painting I've ever seen! They even included Divine!

K.D. said...

Yes, but I have to ask the question which Kevin Smith also asked: does Borat really belong in the picture?