Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I have started a diet

Jason thought it'd be a great idea to install a full length mirror in our bathroom...which has caused me to freak right out and scour the net for diet sites (which oddly enough, there seem to be a few of). I decided on this one, and am doing alright so far. It's just depressing as hell to diet, but really, I was kind of aware that my jean size and my height weren't exactly matching, so....I don't know. The site has you install this "eat meter" on your browser, which shows how many calories you're allowed and how many you've already consumed (did you know that 2 tbsp of ranch dressing are like 200 calories?!) and turns bright red when you've gone over. After planning out my dinner, I have 57 calories left....so I think I'll be researching the calorie content of Captain Morgan's sometime soon. Unless I restrict myself to only drinking beer and not eating, it looks like I'm going to have cut out a lot of my alcohol content, which is probably for the best but still sounds pretty lame to me.

No comments: