Monday, May 21, 2007

I can't sleep...and here's why

We have bats in our attic. So far, two have gotten into the house, causing both Jason and I to run around screaming like horror movie queens with blankets over our heads, blindly wielding any long impliment that is handy. Anyhoo, it's been a couple of weeks since the last one got in, and I've been able to pretty much keep them out of my mind..until Jason showed me this tonight. It doesn't help that one of my grandfather's friends worked for animal control for years and told us he's never come across a bat that wasn't rabid. Ugh. I guess I'll just stay up and read my Stephen King book...maybe that'll put me to sleep.

2 comments:

mondo retro said...

ok, i am going to stop freaking out about the occasional ant that i find in my kitchen now. that is horrifying.

K.D. said...

I would just about kill somebody for a nice ant infestation right about now...