Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"I am tired, I am weary..."

I've never known if the next line is "I could sleep for a thousand years" or "four thousand years". Either way would apply. My kid woke up at five in the morning and didn't go back to bed til around seven. Thankfully now he's watching "Babe" and leaving me alone to bitch.
I purposely have avoided posting because I feel like I've lost my ability to express myself...for example, when asked to name my interests, I'm completely dumbfouned. I can't figure out if this is because I don't have any interests anymore or what. It's kind of sad to think that there's not something just springs to mind automatically. I like music, movies, etc., but that doesn't seem like it's enough...kind of seems like staying home and watching the baby saps my drive to be an individual. Maybe I'm just a mindless mommy drone.
Yay!

No comments: